Replenish your skin with this unscented version of our body and bath oil and experience the benefits of grape seed oil, sunflower oil, avocado oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E oil. Give your body the moisture it craves and needs with this delightful unscented body and bath oil.
Complete your daily shower with Rb’s lavish oil blend to lock in moisture and make your skin glisten. Treat your skin and reap the benefits of soft supple skin.
At Refined Benefit, we select each of our natural, high-quality ingredients to nourish your mind and body. Our Unscented Body and Bath Oil gives you our unique mix of oils that make this body and bath oil a great option for a variety of skin types, just without the scent.
Key Product Benefits:
- Grape Seed Oil: Rich with antioxidants and essential fatty acids, grape seed oil is a gentle powerhouse that repairs and protects.
- Organic Sunflower Oil: Packed full of vitamins E, A, C and D, and fatty acids generating amazingly supple skin. Sunflower oil easily absorbs into the skin, resulting in a noticeable improvements in overall hydration.
- Organic Avocado Oil: High in omega-3 and vitamin E, avocado oil is not only deeply moisturizing, but naturally defends the skin from premature aging and sun damage.
- Organic Argan Oil: Ample amounts of vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants help to trap moisture into the skin. Experts believe that argan oil can help with many skin conditions, from dry skin and wrinkles to psoriasis, eczema and acne.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Although technically a wax ester, Jojoba is an amazing oil similar to human skin oil known as sebum. This allows the Jojoba oil to easily absorb into your skin and balance the oil production while helping to unclog hair follicles and soothe your skin. The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties Jojoba oil contains may improve and diminish skin conditions such as acne, chapped skin, eczema, psoriasis and sunburn.
- Organic Vitamin E Oil: The strong antioxidant powers found in vitamin E oil aid in collagen production, which gives skin its elasticity. It also helps to prevent wrinkles by blocking damage from free radicals and by supporting new skin cell growth. When applied topically to hyper pigmentation (brown spots) on the skin, vitamin E oil can help lighten and smooth rough dry skin.
Refined Benefits Promise:
Each aroma is handmade in small batches – This insures the freshest and purest products.
Parabens are harmful and alcohol dries the skin – This is why we never include them in our products.
We use only the purest natural ingredients- We recommend enjoying them within six months.
Animals have feelings too- Our policy is to only test our products on humans that we know and love!
Made in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA- By keeping it close to home we can reduce our carbon footprint.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.